How to sign up for current Service Learning opportunities:
1. Click the page of the project/date that you want to sign up for, complete and submit the form to let Mr. Miller know that you will be volunteering.
2. Keep in mind that by submitting the form, you are providing your word to Mr. Miller that you will be there to volunteer. He is counting on you to follow through with your word or these opportunities would not exist.
How to navigate the Service Learning pages:
1. Please read the page "What is Service Learning"
2. Please read the page "GW Service Learning Requirements" in order to find out the graduation requirements for George Washington High School
3. If you are planning to do an independent service learning project, you must submit your proposal to Mr. Miller via the "Independent Project Proposal" page. Your project will be either approved or sent back for revisions within one week of submission.
Teachers, if you are planning to provide a service learning project in your classroom, please submit your idea through the "Teacher Proposal" page. Your project will be either approved or sent back for revisions within one week of submission.