Counselors » Transcripts


If you are a current GWHS student, please contact your counselor or college/career coach for transcript requests. 
For 2012 - 2021 Graduates: Please click the link below to request your Permanent Student Record (Official Transcript). 
For 2011 and past Graduates: Please go to the following website to request your records from the Office of Former Student Records. Our school no longer holds your transcripts.